Shop this Look from last fall!
What You Need to Know about Shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Hey guys! Clearly I’m still trying to figure out how to balance everything over here with a new baby, a 4 year old, and trying to working from home.. but we’re getting there! With my favorite sale coming up next week, I had to make time to give you all the details so you don’t miss out on this awesome time of year!
What is it? The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is when they receive their fall arrivals and mark them down to super low prices.
When is it? The preview sale starts July 13th, and opens to the public on July 21st. The sale will run until August 6th, and prices go full price on August 7th.
Do you need a Nordstrom Card to Shop? No! But if you want to shop early access (July 13th – July 20th) you need to be a Nordstrom cardholder. If you don’t want to open a credit card but still want to shop early, you could open a Nordstrom debit card with your ID & checkbook. This is what I have and I never have to worry about paying off my card or ruining my credit, it just comes right out of my regular checking account, but I have all the perks of being a cardholder. You can also earn points and Nordstrom notes with your card, which means $$ off your purchase. When you open one you automatically get a note up to $20.
Why is it important to shop fall items NOW? You might be thinking, it’s JULY, why would any one shop for fall when its 100 degrees? Well, trust me, it’s worth it! Do you like to pay full price for things? It’s that simple. These are prices you won’t see again until too late in the season and everything is picked over. Not to mention everything will sell out fast! Things may get restocked later on, but you will likely miss out on your size, and the amazing prices if you don’t shop or order during the sale.
- Get the card to shop early.
- Use your triple points on your biggest shopping day. (Good all day if you shop more than once)
- Look through the catalog to get an idea of what you’re looking for. If you don’t have one, you can look through them online here.
- If you don’t have time to shop, purchase online and pick up at your local store as early as 1 hour later.
- Finally, make sure you are signed up for liketoknow.it, so you can easily shop your favorite bloggers top picks and looks. All you have to do is sign up with a name and email, and whenever you like a photo on instagram, you get the details straight to your inbox. OR – instantly shop with the new LiketoKnow.it App when you screen shot any photo with an LTK link.
You can shop my instagram photos via liketoknow.it or under the “shop my instagram” tab here on the blog. You don’t have to sign up for anything, and can shop by simply clicking on the photo, and the item you wish to shop. I will also have my favorites all together under the ‘Shop” tab so you can shop them all in one place.
If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment here, or on my latest instagram pic. I’ll keep you updated next week with all my favorite items as I stock up on fall basics! xo