Today I put together the some of my favorite makeup and hair products that I think any beauty lover would be happy to receive! Most of these products I own and love, but there are a few that have been on my wish-list for awhile that I’m dying to try!
- Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette $38 I’ve been wanting to try this Palette! It was sold out for awhile but now it’s back in stock and for such a great price. The colors look amazing and I’ve only heard good things about it.
- Mega PRO Palette by LORAC $44 I have this palette and LOVE it. It’s not physically huge so it’s easy to travel with and still has tons of color options.
- Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eyeshadow Palette $49 This is the last eyeshadow palette but the shades are amazing looking, and the pigmentation looks vibrant and shimmery which I love. This is the other one on my wish-list!
- Tartiest PRO Glow To Go Highlight & Contour Palette $23 I actually picked this up at Ulta a few months ago when I was looking for a good highlighter. It’s pretty compact and easily could fit in your purse if you wanted to take it along with you. It’s super easy to contour with and the highlighter is gorgeous.
- Ultimate Sponge Set $34.99 This might be my favorite gift option! I got this from Ulta, and I love it because there are 12 different makeup sponges and the box tells you exactly what they are for. They are all fun bright colors and different shapes and sizes depending on what they’re supposed to be used for. It’s also really affordable and would be a perfect gift for a gift exchange, friend, coworker or yourself!
- Mia 2 Skin Cleansing System $169 The Mia Clarisonic has been around for awhile BUT it’s soo good. Now that I’m getting older I’m trying to take care of my skin a lot more, and this just makes it feel so refreshed and soft. I like to do it a couple times a week at night on a clean face.
- Essence Lash Princess Sculpted Volume $4.99 Ok, this is something I haven’t tried yet but, I was following along on @emilyanngemma ‘s instagram stories and she mentioned that it was a really good mascara, and it’s super cheap. I guess it sells out really fast so if you see it in stock you should order a couple! Another thing I really want to get!
- Julep Cushion Complexion 5-in-1 Skin Perfector Foundation $30 I’m sure you’ve seen this on my instagram because I’ve posted it a few times. I actually love several things from the Julep line but this foundation is pretty new, and I haven’t seen anything like it before. It’s a full size foundation but it’s in an stick that you twist, and then apply with the sponge applicator on top. I had a huge sample set of it in all different colors and when I gave them away to my friends they all LOVED it. I’ve had so many of them call me and tell me how great it is and that it looks like they aren’t wearing any makeup (in a good way!) so I highly recommend this!
- Masqueology 24k Gold Under Eye Gel $15 I’ve seen other expensive versions of this but this set was only $15, for 15 sets of the under eye gel. I use it about once a week under my eyes especially when I’m tired and it feels AMAZING. It’s leaves a cool feeling and you know when it’s kind of done because after about 20 minutes it gets dry. You peel it off and your under eye bags disappear!
- Touch XL Dimmable LED Makeup Mirror $35.90 WANT, WANT, WANT! I think this is so cute, and even though I have a makeup mirror I really like that this one lights up. Sometimes my bathroom can feel dark or even at nighttime you want more of a natural light when you’re trying to get ready. It’s also on sale right now!
- Bobbi Brown Beach Rollerball $25 I’ve worn this for a really long time and I love it. It really does smell light and fresh like the beach.
- MOONLIGHT Eau de Parfum by Arianna Grande $20 I probably never would have bought this but it was sent to me in a PR package and I actually really like it. It’s not at all light I would have thought and it smells really good.
- CHLOE Perfume $89 This is an oldie but a goodie! It’s a classic perfume that I wear almost every day.
- Dior Addict Lip Maximizer $33 I’ve been looking for a good lip plumping gloss and I have heard good things about this one. Instead of getting your lips filled or over-lining them it would be super nice to just plump them up when you want fuller lips.
- Michael Todd Sonicblend Makeup Brush $79 I’ve never seen a brush like this before. It’s a little expensive but it vibrates to give you an airbrushed finish! It’s also really nice because it has an antimicrobial finish on it so it’s going to last a lot longer and keep away more bacteria that you would have on a normal makeup brush.
- NuMe Lustrum Hair Wand Set $149 This wand set is interchangeable, so it comes with one one and 5 detachable wands. It’s really similar to the T3 which I also have and love, but the NuMe is a lot more affordable. I would say the main difference between the two is that the T3 gets really really hot, which I like but some people might not.
- Oribe Swept Up Volume Powder Spray $42 I love anything Oribe! I have not tried this product out yet but it supposedly gifts you incredible volume that lasts all day.
- R&Co Aircraft Pomade Mousse $29 I have used this for about a year. My hair is very fine and so I need any volume I can get. I like the smell of it and the mousse is easy to apply.
Have you tried any of these products I’d love to hear your thoughts on them! I’ll be doing a few more gift guides but if there is anything you want to see in particular let me know.